TELú║(00852) 2191 2999    (0086) 150 1895 6919
About Us
Business Guide
Immigration Service
Contact Us
  Home > Service > Corporate Secretarial Service > Working Visa > Hong Kong Working Visa > Entry of Dependants

Applicants admitted under the GEP, ASMTP or IANG may apply to bring in their spouses and unmarried dependent children under the age of 18 to Hong Kong. Dependants are not prohibited from taking up employment in Hong Kong.

Conditions on Admission of Dependants

  • There is reasonable proof of a genuine relationship between the dependant and the sponsor
  • There is no known record to the detriment of the dependant
  • The sponsor is able to support the dependantí»s living at a standard above the subsistence level and provide him/her with suitable accommodation in Hong Kong

Documents to be Submitted by the Dependants

  • An application form
  • The dependantí»s recent photograph
  • A photocopy of the travel document or the identity card
  • A photocopy of proof of the applicantí»s relationship with the dependant

Limit of Stay

  • The length of stay of such dependants will be linked to that of their sponsors upon the approval of the application
  • Dependants are required to leave Hong Kong when the sponsors leave
  • Persons who have legally resided in Hong Kong for 7 years or above may apply for permanent rights of abode
Sino Corp CPA Limited
17/F., Siu Ying Commercial Building, 151-155 Queen's Road Central. Hong Kong.
Tel: (852) 2191 2999 Fax: (852) 2694 8597