TEL£º(00852) 2191 2999    (0086) 150 1895 6919
About Us
Business Guide
Immigration Service
Contact Us
  Home > Service > Corporate Secretarial Service > Working Visa > China Working Visa > Working Visa for Individual from Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau
  • An employer who intends to employ individuals from Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau shall apply for a Working Visa for Individual from Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau (hereinafter referred to as a Working Visa)
  • An individual from Hong Kong and Macau who engages in self-owned businesses in the Mainland shall apply for a Working Visa in person
  • For individuals from Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau who are employed in China, their accompanying relatives (spouses, parents, and children under 18 years of age) may simultaneously apply for residence permits with same length of stay as that of the employee

Eligibility Criteria

  • Be aged 18 to 60 (Investors with direct participation in the operation and technical professionals urgently needed in the Mainland may exceed the age of 60)
  • Be healthy
  • Hold valid travel documents (including the Entry Permit of Taiwan Residents to the Mainland and the Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macau Residents)
  • Hold relevant professional qualification certificates

Required Documents

  • An original copy and a photocopy of the employer¡¯s business license or registration certificate
  • An valid travel document
  • A health certificate
  • The letter of intent for employment or Certificate of Employment
  • An relevant professional qualification certificate
  • A recent personal photograph
  • Any other documents required by laws and regulations

Extension of Work Permit

  • During the term of the contract, the work permit is subject to annual inspection within 30 days prior to its expiry for each year or it will automatically cease to be in force
  • An application may be made for extending the work permit within 30 days prior to the expiry of the contract. Late applicants shall undergo physical examinations again. Failure to apply for an extension of work permit will be subject to a fine
Sino Corp CPA Limited
17/F., Siu Ying Commercial Building, 151-155 Queen's Road Central. Hong Kong.
Tel: (852) 2191 2999 Fax: (852) 2694 8597